1. It literally took me 15 minutes to get between Urban Light Studios and Hotel Ändra - a huge bonus when time is of the essense on your wedding day. Despite popular opinion, Greenwood is NOT a million miles away from downtown!
2. The rooms are well appointed and look super comfortable.
3. The hotel is attached to one of my favorite Tom Douglas joints, Lola.
4. They are incredibly accommodating and are willing to work with ULS brides, grooms and their families and friends - including generous discounts!
5. The building was constructed in same decade as ULS - built in the 1920's, it opened as Hotel Claremont in 1926.
Recently voted one of Seattle's Best Boutique Hotels, we are happy to be able to recommend such beautiful digs to our clients.
Photo courtesy of Hotel Andra
Q: Hotel Ändra is a beautiful boutique hotel in the heart of downtown. Can you tell me a little more about the hotel and the different rooms you have available?
A: The beautiful building that Hotel Ändra is in, was built in 1926. We are eight years young and have 119 rooms. (A mix of rooms and suites.) Our boutique hotel has a mix of Ändra Rooms, Ändra Superia Rooms and Lux Suites.
Hotel Ändra lobby living room, Photo courtesy of Hotel Andra
Q: You've graciously offered to give discounts to clients who rent out blocks of rooms - can you describe the different options people have?
Ändra Superia Room, Photo courtesy of Hotel Andra
A: Based on 10+ room nights, we can extend a discount. Of course I would need the exact dates to check availability and offer (most often) 20% off best available rates.
Q: We love how flexible and connected you are! Can you help coordinate transportation to and from the hotel to Urban Light Studios?
A: Absolutely. Our Concierge would be delighted to help the bride, groom and their family and friends.
Q: Let's say I've never been to Seattle and am going to stay an extra day after the wedding to explore the city. Can you tell me some of your favorite sights and things to do within walking distance of the hotel?
A: So much to see and do, not enough time. However some favorites are: Pike Place Market, TopPot Donuts, the waterfront and Pier 57 and the new Ferris Wheel, SAM Sculpture Park, Seattle Center and the SpaceNeedle and (now) the new Chihuly Exhibit and King Tut (until 1/6/2013), shopping and of course lots of dining around Belltown. The list can go on and on, however this is a start. :)
If you're still looking to book rooms for your out-of-town guests or are looking for a place to spend your wedding night, please contact Heidi Wehrle at 206.694.7272 or email her at email@example.com.