I recently toured the beautiful downtown boutique hotel, Hotel Andra, and was pleasantly surprised by a few things:
1. It literally took me 15 minutes to get between Urban Light Studios and Hotel Ändra - a huge bonus when time is of the essense on your wedding day. Despite popular opinion, Greenwood is NOT a million miles away from downtown!
2. The rooms are well appointed and look super comfortable.
3. The hotel is attached to one of my favorite Tom Douglas joints, Lola.
4. They are incredibly accommodating and are willing to work with ULS brides, grooms and their families and friends - including generous discounts!
5. The building was constructed in same decade as ULS - built in the 1920's, it opened as Hotel Claremont in 1926.
Recently voted one of Seattle's Best Boutique Hotels, we are happy to be able to recommend such beautiful digs to our clients.
Photo courtesy of Hotel Andra[..]